ChArMeD fOrEvEr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChArMeD fOrEvEr

Welcome!ChArMeD fAnS...

PrijemPortalliTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Smjesne izjawe VI sezone

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
WjeckY
.:Zacharana Weshtica:.
.:Zacharana Weshtica:.
WjeckY

Ženski Broj poruka : 1358
Godina : 33
Pravo Ime : Faith, Wjera, La Owca ;)
xobi : charmed, pisanje pricha, ludijanje po donjem putu, ...
Datum upisa : 04.02.2007

Smjesne izjawe VI sezone Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Smjesne izjawe VI sezone   Smjesne izjawe VI sezone Icon_minitimeSub Apr 07, 2007 1:24 pm

6x01
(Paige just erased Piper's memory)
<Piper> (looking at Wyatt) Aww, cute. Yours?
<Paige> No, yours!

<Phoebe> Piper! Hi! You're never gonna believe this. I think I have a new power. It would certainly explain a lot of my weird behaviour lately like why I wanted to date Chad, why my advice has been so amazingly accurate. I know, this is huge, right? Huge. So what's my new power you ask? Well, I'll tell you. Um, do you remember that empath we helped a couple of years ago? That guy that could feel what other people were feeling?
<Chris> Uh, Phoebe -
<Phoebe> (to Chris) Just a sec! (to Piper) I think that's what I am now. An empath. I am an empath. That's my new power. Or at least an advancement of my premonition power, I don't know.
<Chris> Neither does she, I'm afraid. No that is, anything. Paige erased her memory.
<Piper> Can you blow things up too?

<Chris> Look, I haven't been a Whitelighter very long, okay? And healing, it's big, and takes a little while to learn how to do.
<Phoebe> Great - Student-lighter.

6x04
<Mabel> [...] Well, check what these "common" witches just did. We're standing in the home of the Charmed Ones, we've got their powers, we got their book - and we got blonde multi-tonal hair.

<Piper> Oh, you know what? She's getting angry. And our powers don't work so good when we're angry.
<Mitzy> We've got them now.
<Piper> Yeah, you've got us now so why don't you blow us up?
<Phoebe> Piper, death bad, life good.
<Paige> Don't worry, this bimbo couldn't hit the broadside of a beauty parlour. Check out that dye-job.
[the blonde sisters gasp]
<Mabel> How dare you!

6x15
<Paige> Alright, where's the Genie?
(Phoebe and Jinny walk into the living room - Paige walks in)
<Paige> Oh my god, you landed one.
<Phoebe> She's a Genie, not a trout.

(Phoebe gets out of the bottle, she has blond hair and and a blue orientalic outfit)
<Piper> (laughing) You look ridiculous!
<Phoebe> I feel ridiculous!

<Paige> How come you didn't tell me Chris was my nephew?
<Phoebe> Yeah, maybe we could talk about that later because your boyfriend's about to whoo-whoo!

<Phoebe> I feel so bad.
<Chris> As well you should. If we don't do something soon, I can end up half fireman instead of half Whitelighter.
<Phoebe> Oh, for goodness sake.

6x18
<Chris> He had powers from the womb? Great! I'ts not like I have an inferiority complex with him already. Thank you.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Smjesne izjawe VI sezone
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1